You have considerable control over your Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs). You can:
- start making AVCs via payroll deduction at any time,
- stop making AVCs via payroll deduction at any time,
- change the amount of AVCs made via payroll deduction,
- change how AVCs are being invested,
- reallocate existing AVC investments, and
- arrange to make a lump-sum contribution.
To start or stop AVCs, reallocate AVCs, or make a lump-sum contribution, you must complete an Additional Voluntary Contribution Form.
If you wish to start, stop or change the amount of AVCs made via payroll deduction, you must submit the completed form to your employer. Your employer should adjust the payroll deductions accordingly and forward the form to the client services agent.
If you wish to change how AVCs are invested or make a lump-sum contribution, you can send the form directly to the client services agent, Saxon Pension Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Additional Voluntary Contribution Form can be downloaded and printed from here.