Communication is a two-way process. In order for us to administer the Silver Thatch programme effectively, we rely on you to keep us up to date whenever there is a change in your personal situation.
Please inform your employer (or, if you are self-employed, the Plan’s client services agent) if:
- there is a change in your name, address or marital status;
- your spouse dies;
- you plan to retire before your normal retirement date;
- you intend to retire after your normal retirement date;
- you stop working after your normal retirement date; or
- you move from the Cayman Islands.
If you are notifying the Plan of a marriage, please provide the marriage date and the name of your spouse. In the case of a divorce, please provide the date, the name of your spouse, and the details of any maintenance or financial orders. Visit who to contact for details.
if you would like to email our team, you can do so by clicking the button below.
Client Services Agent
Saxon Pension Services
The Shoppes at Grand Harbour
Mon-Fri: 10:00AM – 6:30PM
14 Saturn Close, Eastern Avenue
Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Telephone: +1 (345) 943-7770
Deutsche Bank (Cayman) Ltd
Call: +1 345 949 8244