Communication is a two-way process. In order for us to administer your Silver Thatch Pensions Plan effectively, we rely on you to keep us up to date whenever there is a change in your personal situation.
Please inform Saxon Pension Services, (Saxon Pension Services are Silver Thatch Pensions Plan’s customer service agents) if:
- there is a change in your name, address, income level or marital status;
- your spouse dies;
- you plan to retire before your normal retirement date;
- you intend to retire after your normal retirement date;
- you stop working after your normal retirement date; or
- you move from the Cayman Islands.
If you are notifying Silver Thatch Pensions of a marriage, please provide your marriage certificate to the customer service agents. In the case of a divorce, please provide the court order of dissolution and the details of any maintenance or financial orders.