Who to Contact
Communication is a two-way process. In order for us to administer the Silver Thatch programme effectively, we rely on you to keep us up to date whenever there is a change in your personal situation.
Please inform your employer (or, if you are self-employed, the Plan’s client services agent) if:
- there is a change in your name, address or marital status;
- your spouse dies;
- you plan to retire before your normal retirement date;
- you intend to retire after your normal retirement date;
- you stop working after your normal retirement date; or
- you move from the Cayman Islands.
If you are notifying the Plan of a marriage, please provide the marriage date and the name of your spouse. In the case of a divorce, please provide the date, the name of your spouse, and the details of any maintenance or financial orders. Visit who to contact for details.
Select a Party to Contact
Client Services Agent
Saxon Pension Services
Telephone: +1 (345) 943-7770
Deutsche Bank (Cayman) Ltd
Call: +1 345 949 8244
Intertrust (Cayman) Limited
Telephone: +1 (345) 943 3100